About Me

My photo
Give me a chance to send you through the world of fashion and experience the know hows, and development of the fashion industry.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2nd Day at Lands'End Part 2 of Orientation

Today was a long day. We started off with explaining the process large companies go through on getting their merchandise from concept to product and production. We met with a representative from all the large factors of the company that make it is what it is today such as Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Product Development and Distribution, I am probably missing a few. After that we took a tour of the distribution center that was enormous. We even all got to try to do some of the work that they do....and it is not easy!!! At the end of the day all of the Design, Technical Design and Merchandising Interns got a schedule of all the classes that we are required to take here at Lands'End over the summer. My first class starts tomorrow in Fabrics. I am excited and I get to see what my office looks like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment